Outdoor Fitness Equipment
Variety of exercises available with hydrolic resistance technology.
On the southwest edge of Macomb, off of Grant Street, is the Patton Park Pond. It encompasses three acres for one's angling enjoyment. Stocked with Chanel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Bluegill and Carp.
All individuals who pursue fishing at any of our locations are required to acquire the proper license and follow the terms set by the State of Illinois Department of Natural Resources.
Jackie and Dave Thompson Dog Park
- Keep Gate Closed
- Dogs should be up to date with all vaccinations and in compliance with licensing law
- Remove leash upon entry to area – leashed dogs may act in a more defensive or aggressive manner to other dogs present
1. Round up all doggy droppings and other waste which may be in the area.
2. Refrain from eating in the area, especially when other dogs are present.
3. Remove toys, reading material or other items when leaving.
4. Restrict your canine companion from digging holes.
5. Restrain from bringing sick or injured dogs so as to prevent risk to other dogs.
- Supervise Children – this dog area has been established specifically for dogs. Children at play may cause unpredictable actions from dogs unfamiliar to the children or that type of activity.
- Owners are responsible for the actions of their dogs – if injury or damage occurs, please provide the other owner with your name, address, and phone number.
The shelters and Pavilion at Patton Park are available on a first come, first served basis. Reservations are not available and no rental fee is required.