Jackie & Dave Thompson Dog Park
Welcome to the Jackie & Dave Thompson Dog Park!
- Keep Gate Closed
- Dogs should be up to date with all vaccinations and in compliance with licensing law
- Remove leash upon entry to area – leashed dogs may act in a more defensive or aggressive manner to other dogs present
The 5 R’s to a Safe and Clean Doggy Area:
- 1. Round up all doggy droppings and other waste which may be in the area.
- 2. Refrain from eating in the area, especially when other dogs are present.
- 3. Remove toys, reading material or other items when leaving.
- 4. Restrict your canine companion from digging holes.
- 5. Restrain from bringing sick or injured dogs so as to prevent risk to other dogs.
- Supervise Children – this dog area has been established specifically for dogs. Children at play may cause unpredictable actions from dogs unfamiliar to the children or that type of activity. No unaccompanied children allowed inside dog park.
- Owners are responsible for the actions of their dogs – if injury or damage occurs, please provide the other owner with your name, address, and phone number.
Soon to Come Amenities
- Tree Planting
- Restroom Facility
- Dog Wash Station
- Fall 2021
- Jan. 2022
- Fall 2021
- Shade Structures
- Spring 2022